Why does my urine smell bad?
You need to stop eating so much asparagus.
- drink more water and fruit juices. eat less asparagus
- The chances are its dehydration…..or an infection…
- whose urine smells good?
- What do you expect to come out of there, perfume?
- I smell my bad urine. I went to see my doctor. My doctor said that I need to drink the water a lot and fruit juice. That’s all.
- How much water do you drink in a day?
- because all the chemicals in your body give off harmful gases that smell bad. and mixes with your urine
- You may have a UTI (urinary tract infection). It can make the urine seem concentrated. Get some antibiotics from the doctor and drink plenty of water. The very best thing to keep your waterworks in tip-top condition is cranberry juice.
- Infection, garlic, curry?…..infection!
- Eaten any asparagus lately?….;-D…
Why do my urine smells like ammonia?
- maybe a kidney infection..
- All urine has ammonia in it. You’re probably not drinking enough water.
- No idea.I dont really have the reflex’s to smell mine before its in the toilet and flushed.
- You’ve been hanging out in the pool for too long. Mine smells like roses cause I spend all of my free time in the garden